Saturday, July 1, 2017

Will a Keto Diet Cause Heart Disease?

I see a lot of chatter about the ketogenic lifestyle and a ton of accusations of scam or disease potential. So what's the truth about fat?



It makes sense to me that if I eat steak every night, I'm not doing my heart any favors. I always go back to Ben Franklin who cautioned "Moderation in all things." That's my motto too. Since adding ketones into my daily regimen, I simply have skipped the burgers and cut back on carb and sugar intake.

Basically, I'm not a diet person, jumping from one fad to the next.  I think what I've been looking for is that perfect thing that works for me - a supplement, one that does not upend my household and how I need to cook.

Having said that, I'm still doing my research, and if this blog post finds you and makes you curious about ketones, I hope you won't just take my word for it and do your own research.  Look at both the pros and the cons and then come up with your own opinion.  I needed to take my own 60-day challenge to see if drinking ketones worked for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment